Pasta (any kind) – 2 cups
Onions – 1 cup (finely chopped)
Garic – 2 cloves (grated)
Tomatoes – 3/4 cup (chopped)
Green Bell pepper – 1 (finely chopped)
Red Chilli Powder – 1/4 tsp
Green chillies – 2 (slit lengthwise)
Garam Masala – 1/4 tsp
Pav Bhaji Masala – 1/2 tsp
Salt – to taste
Olive oil – 2 tsp
Method of Preparation:
- Add the pasta in water along with a tsp of oil and salt and boil it till they become soft.
- Drain the water and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the green chillies followed by the onions.
- Add some salt and fry till they become translucent.
- Add the grated garlic followed by the chopped Bell peppers.
- Fry till they become soft and add the chopped tomatoes.
- Fry till they become soft and add the red chilli powder, garam masala powder and pav bhaji masala.
- Add the cooked pasta and combine well.
- Serve hot.