As the sun beats with all its glory, during the summer, no matter how hard we try to control the hair against frizz by combing it or teasing it, our hair will just bounce back. The best alternative to this is using creative hairstyles that can withstand steamiest of weather. So, why not adopt easy techniques to ‘tame our mane’ and say goodbye to the previous hair blowout?
Some of the summer hairdos are –
- Embellish a simple updo with a head scarf – a head scarf helps to keep the hair in place and lets it loose to roam freely in all its glory
- Keep it casual with a little bit of polish and a messy bun – a messy bun gives the hair enough room to allow air to circulate, as it is not tight and the look is gorgeous too.
- A messy fishtail braid or bun looks great as well – when tying the hair is the only option one has, a loose fishtail makes for an interesting updo.
- Sweep your hair to a classy low chignon – this does not look nearly as polished and is put together at the very end, also prevents the hair against frizz.
- Move it over to the side for something playful – a side braid or pony always works.
Other Essential Tactics to Tame your Mane
- A headband roll and tuck, looks great dressed up or down.
- A big dramatic twist is good for longer coarser locks – best for styling long hair.
- Waterfall braids are an easy way to get fussy bangs away from the face.
- A pretty braided halo updo is perfect for frizzy days
- Ones with natural hair can try a simple chic French roll
- Play around with a tousled top knot or twisted ponytail when simple is not enough.