Pasta – 20 nos.
Water – 2 cup’s
Salt – 1 tsp
- I bought Tri-Colour Pasta, took some 20 pasta in no’s.
- Boiled 2 cup’s of water with a tsp of salt.
- Added the Pasta to the Boiling water and cooked it for about 10 minute’s.
- I Drained the Pasta and kept it aside.
- While the Pasta was getting Cooked, I Prepared the White Sauce.
White Sauce / Be’chamel Sauce :
Butter – 1 tbsp
All Purpose Flour / Maida – 1 tbsp
Milk – 1 and half cup
Fresh Cream – 2 tbsp’s
Salt – a pinch
- Heated a Pan, then i added a tbsp of butter and let it to melt on low flame.
- After the Butter got melted, i added a tbsp of all purpose flour and mixed with butter with a whisk. Don’t let lump’s get formed.
- The flour started to change its colour to golden yellow. (Just wait till the flour starts changing its colour). Add Milk and stirr well in the low flame.
- Do not allow any lumps to be formed. Keep stirring for about 2 minute’s or till the sauce get’s thicker, if it’s too thick add some more milk and let it get thick a bit. The consistency is, it should be able to coat the spoon and little thin.
- Switch of the flame. Add the Fresh Cream and Salt. Stir well and keep it aside.
How to Bake?
Processed Cheese – 3 tbsp’s Grated
Mozarella Cheese – 2 tbsp’s Grated
Oregano – few sprinkled on top
Pepper Powder – a pinch
- Pre-Heat the oven for about 10 minutes. While the oven get’s heated, Place the cooked pasta in a glass baking bowl, add the white sauce on top and mix well. add some grated Processed Cheese and Mozarella Cheese on top.
- If desired, add Oregano and Pepper Powder on top.
- Place the Pasta bowl in the oven and Bake it on 180C / 350F for about 20 minute’s.
Pasta is ready and serve hot!