1) The earth, moon and the sun has same age of 4.56 billion years.
2) Light from the sun takes 8 minutes and 17 seconds to reach the earth.
3) Earth revolves around the sun at the speed of 66,700 miles per hour.
4) Sun is more than 300,000 times larger than earth.
5) The longest river in the world is Nile which is of 4.13 miles.
6) Mariana trench is the deepest part of world’s oceans which is of 6.8 miles.
7) Sahara desert with 3.6 million square miles is just third greater desert after Antarctica and the Arctic.
8) Russia is the largest country with 6.6 million sq miles and Vatican City is the smallest country with only 0.17 sq miles.
9) There are 15 countries in the world which has more than one capital.
10) Afghanistan and Azerbaijan are the only two countries which start with letter A and do not end with A.
11) Burj khalifa is the World’s tallest building with the height of 829.8 meters
12) Niagara Falls is the international border between Canada and the USA.
13) Macau is the territory of china which has the highest population density of 50970 people per sq mile.
15) Blue whale is the largest mammal with maximum of 190 tones.
16) There are 30 languages are spoken by more than a million native people in India.
17) World’s largest selling book is the bible.
18) Happy birthday to you is the most sang song ever in the world.
19) Approximately, 20 % of Nobel prize winners are Jews, although Jews comprise less than 0.2 % of the world’s population
20) Kuwaiti dinar is the highest valued currency unit in the world.
21) Bugatti Veyron super sport is the fastest car with maximum speed of 259 miles per hour.
22) Usain bolt is the fastest person in the world to finish 100 meters in 9.58 seconds.
23) Once Charlie Chaplin came second in the Charlie Chaplin look like contest.
24) Mohammed is the world’s most common name.
25) Olivia Manning from Liverpool is a 12 year old girl with an IQ of 162 which is more than that of Albert Einstein’s IQ of 160.